- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
They have worked on my daughter's VW twice and have gone above and beyond for her. I have a Mitsubishi, and now I know where I will take my SUV for service. Very impressed with their professionalism and willingness to make sure the customer is satisfied! The best experience I've witnessed in a long time!
Joe and Andy at EMS are fantastic. They provide me with routine maintenance notices and inspect my car each time I am in. This is important to someone living on a fixed income, because I can plan for upcoming expenses. Keep up the great work!
Fantastic! Joe took great care of me and got straight to the point. Super friendly, great price.
EMS service is professional, thorough, friendly and much less expensive than other repair shops.
Joe and his team always take great care of my Volvo. I can always trust them to do it right at a fair price. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.