- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Moving from another state , I was looking for an independent repair shop near me that had the knowledge of foreign auto's, specifically BMW and Subaru. I took my wife's 528i in for a oil and filter change. They did a courtesy check of the car and recommended service for the next time I brought it in. Also, scheduled an appointment with them to look at a water leak that happened when it rained. They were able to diagnose the issue and fix it. Will be bringing all my family autos there from now on. Thanks guys!
Took my SUV to them, they were honest and worked with me on my short schedule.
Excellent service, very quick and fair pricing. I groaned as my check engine light came on after my BMW X3 warranty expired 3k miles prior and I knew anything BMW would be complicated. Joe helped get my car in the same day, part was delivered quickly and repairs done while I was at work. Thanks for your fast and friendly service!
I've been using European Motorcar Service for about 3 years now, first to service my Mini Cooper and now my BMW. I love these guys. They know what they are doing, they are friendly and helpful... and they have reasonable prices. They always try to get the best parts for the most inexpensive price. Sometimes I need to wait a few days for those parts to arrive, but it's so worth it to receive reliable, knowledgeable service and significantly better prices than the dealership.
Was a pleasure to meet Joe and his wife . Really appreciate the way my car and I were treated .The down to earth approach to relating the problems and advice on which should be fixed now and which could be fixed at a later date was refreshing and appreciated.I'll definitely be back!
Euro... going to love their service and prices!! Best ever hands down!!